Box Coffee to Dining Table
- The Box Coffee to Dining table stands out as a sleek low profile coffee table which easily extends out to a large dining table. The leaves are hidden inside the table allowing you to accommodate 10 guests very comfortably.
- While a very sturdy table for your dinner parties, it is not cumbersome and easily maneuvers around as there are discreet locking wheels built into the base of the legs and a gas mechanism helping to lift and lower the unit. A must-have for entertainers who want to save space in style during their day to day lives.
- Available in a wide variety of hardened stain resistant paint finishes as well as a variety of wood panels. For the leg finish please check the detailed description below. Watch a demonstration by clicking on the video tab. Seats 10-12.
- The Box Coffee to Dining table is one of our most versatile units transforming significantly in height and length, whilst maintaining modern elegance and functionality. The three leaves allow you to convert from 47+ to 86.5 inches (120 to 220 cm), giving you peace of mind for unexpected guests or dinner parties.
- A very solid table with a sophisticated gas mechanism assisting you in easily adjusting the height up or down from 11-30 inches (28 cm to 76 cm). Having more compact furniture allows a smaller area to feel much bigger. Seats 8-10 comfortably for dinner and up to 12 for just drinks.
- Hide a 12 person dinner table in your living room: Not only does it have a beautiful form as a coffee table, it also frees up space in your home that a conventional dinner table would take up.
How Does It Work?
- Activate the handle to adjust up or down to any height
- Pull to extend and add in 1-3 leaves. Seats 10-12
- Pick up 1 side to move the tables hidden wheels
- Stores the extensions inside the table
- Strong mechanics can handle any feast (250 lbs+)
- Table top extensions locks
- Coffee Size: 31.5″ W x 47 1⁄4″ L x 11″ H
- Dining Size: 31.5″ W x 86.5 3⁄4″ L x 30.5″ H
- Leaves: 13 inches
- Seats: 8-12 people
- Weight Capacity: 250+ lbs. How strong is the table for dinners? The Box Coffee table is very sturdy and more than capable of supporting a large dinner with plenty of food, dinnerware and elbows.
- Mechanism: Hydraulic gas strut. It uses a heavy-duty piston system in place which holds the weight steady. The table will stay in place when you let go of the lever so you can adjust it to any height between the low and the highest setting. Most customers can easily lift and lower the table, however some customers under 150 lbs may require assistance when lowering the table from its maximum height (or simply add on some heavy books).
- Locks & Extension: It has solid metal dowels to secure the leaves in place and also has rail locks to prevent extension. This results in a very stable table top that can handle elbows and bumps.
- Moving the table: One half of the table has wheels while the other side does not. Pick up the non wheel side to move the table.
- Assembly: This product is fully assembled out of the box and is ready to use right away.
- Cleaning & Care: Use mild soap and water with a clean soft cloth. Do not use chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials.
- Finishing Options: Finished in glossy paints or wood textures. Panels are heat, stain & water resistant. Legs are powder coated steel.
- Side covers: All tables now come with inset metal rail covers.
- Select wood models have panel covers instead of metal.