Attic Hanging Retractable Staircase Ladder
INTSUPERMAI Attic Steps Pull Down 12 Steps Attic Stairs Alloy Attic Access Ladder Black Pulldown Attic Stairs Wall-Mounted Folding Stairs for Attic Retractable Attic Ladder with Armrests 10 ft Height
- The retractable attic stairs are practical tools to handle the problem of going upstairs and downstairs in places where space is limited. It can also be used in situations where it is unnecessary to install a fixed staircase, such as attics, lofts, roofs, etc.
- The folding design means that the ladder will not occupy any space when not used. The sturdy construction makes it stable, durable, and easy to operate.
- 【Wall-mounted Type】–This Loft Wall Attic Ladder is Wall Mounted Type. It CAN NOT be installed on the ceiling and pulled down from the ceiling and it should be installed on vertical wall or a vertical plane.
- 【With 12 Steps】Maximum vertical height stretched out is 3m/9.8ft. This is the maximum safe height of the aluminum-magnesium structure. If you need a height below 3m/9.8ft, you can remove the steps to reduce the maximum height.
- 【Heavy Loading Capacity】Max. loading capacity: 660 lb. But this does not mean that this loft wall ladder can stand on several people at a time. For your safety, you should go up one by one.
- 【Al-Mg Alloy Material】The loft wall ladder stairs is made of aluminum-magnesium alloy material, and the surface adopts electrostatic spraying technology, which is stable in quality, durable, anti-corrosion and anti-aging. Fashionable and beautiful, it can be matched with various styles of decoration and furniture. The structure is more stable and light than carbon steel material.
- 【Application】It can be used when the ladder is pulled down. It is suitable for the attic, roof top, company, warehouse, hospital, school, etc. It is ideal for installation and modification of the house. This attic ladder can be suitable for indoor and outdoor home decoration.
- This Attic Extension Ladder is Wall Mounted Type. It CAN NOT be pulled down from the ceiling and it should be installed on vertical wall or a vertical plane.
- This loft ladder stair is a perfect tool to deal with the problem of going upstairs and downstairs in places where space is limited. The folding design means that the ladder will not occupy any space when not used. Stable, practical, and easy to operate.
- Attic extension ladder is becoming more and more popular recently because of its simple, elegant, practical, telescopic and small occupied area. It is very convenient to go upstairs and downstairs. Attic extension ladder meets the needs of most people about fashion and concise lifestyle.
- Both sides adopt S-bend strengthening treatment, which can bear more weight, higher strength and safety.
- Step Size: 19″ x 5.5″ , with anti-skid design, it is safer to go up and down stairs.
- Special anti-skid foot material, not only anti-skid, but also can protect the floor from damage.
- Each joint is connected by rivets. The use of thick rivets makes the ladder connection more firm and more secure.
- Instead of the traditional spring, the high-strength steel galvanized spring is used, and the edge is directly connected to the ladder, which is firm and stable
- Staircase ladders are ideal for installation and modification of the house. It is suitable for attics, garages, basements, warehouses, shops, etc.
- Type: Narrow Wall-mounted Ladder
- Material: Al-Mg alloy
- Opening Vertial Height: 2.8 m/9.2 ft, with 12pcs steps
- Total Length of ladder when stretch out: 10.8-11.2ft(3.3-3.4m), with 12pcs steps
- Step Size: 19″ x 5.5″ in
- Amount of Steps:10pcs+2pcs, total 12pcs
- Install Frame Size: 54x14cm(21.2×5.5inch)
- Weight Capacity: 660lb
- Package Weight: 119lb
- Color: Orange/Black/Blue/White/Pure Black
- Frame Size: 27.6 x 27.6in/70 x 70cm
- Amount of Steps: 12
- Vertical height: 3m/10ft
- Total length: about 3.4m/11.15ft
- Angle to the ground: 60°
- Package content: 1 x INTSUPERMAI Attic Loft Ladder & 1 x Tie Rod + 2 x Safety Handrail
- Step 1: Take the ladder down from the bracket;
- Step 2: Fix the bracket to the wall with expansion screws;
- Step 3: Install two supporting rods to the bracket;
- Step 4: Fix the ladder to the bracket.